Auction Terms & Conditions 1) 5% buyers premium on each item $2,501 and over. 10% buyer's premium on each item $2,500 and under. Added to all purchases ($10 bid price + $1.00 bp = $11.00 at cash register, $3,000 bid price + $150 bp = $3,150)
2) All purchases to be paid in full before leaving the premises. Payment may be made by cash or check. Debit and Credit Cards accepted with a 3% Convenience Fee. Any unpaid amounts will incur interest. Your credit card on file is not automatically charged, unless payment is not received within 2 days.
3) The sale is "AS IS" and "Where IS" and without warranty of any nature whatsoever. Purchasers are deemed to have conducted their own inspection and should NOT rely on descriptive information provided or statements made. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
4) Any dispute with items or prices will only be arbitrated within 2 business days following the auction. No changes to auction invoice regarding item or price will be made on auction day.
5) As soon as you are declared the winning bidder you are responsible for the item purchased. Guard against theft or damage as you will have to pay for these items in full.
6) All titled items will incur a $14 title fee and a $75 document fee for a total of $89. Auto dealers will be charged $40.
7) Loading is the responsibility of the buyer. Make arrangements with staff if items are to be left past auction day. Items left over 7 days will be considered abandoned property and no longer belong to buyer. Buyer will incur any cost of disposal.
8) Purchaser will pay all legal state sales tax, unless exemption requirements are met.
9) Purchaser grants a security interest in purchased items. If, for any reason, payment is not made in full, Prime Time has the right to repossess items, even from private property.
10) Prime Time Auctions reserves the right to bid on behalf of our sellers and absentee bidders. The vast majority of items are sold to the highest bidder. Through our frequent seller program and special cases, some items have soft reserves. Our best effort is used to create a fair market for our buyers and sellers.
11) If payment is not honored for any reason (including but not limited to N.S.F., stop payment order, or the like) purchaser agrees to pay a return fee.
12) Gun buyers must pass a federal background check. Gun buyers that do not pass a federal background check, will be charged a re-sale fee.
13) If action is necessary to enforce the terms of this agreement, purchaser agrees to pay attorney fees and costs associated with collection or action. All buyer contracts will be subject to the Bannock County legal jurisdiction and the laws in the State of Idaho.
14) Collusion will not be tolerated. In accordance with the Sherman Act it is unlawful to agree not to bid against another buyer, punishable by fines and imprisonment.